This year’s continuing education event for nursing home administrators, kicking off in Wayne County, Michigan December 15th and 16th, 2015, entitled “Refining Every Aspect of the Nursing Home Operation” will speak to items that are often missing from the typical continuing education discussion.
While the clinical will not be ignored including simple ways to minimize dehydration among patients, prevent falls and enhancement techniques for patient cooperation there is much more on the plate. Our educational programs are designed to add value to the function of the facility and to the actual administrator.
These special items include:
- Enhancing Revenue when public funds linger in the street too long
- Strategies for collecting those older receivables – Listen to an expert
- Strategies for enhancing revenue through improved billing practices. Is it possible you billed for 4 hours of therapy when you could have billed for 8? Most have. Listen to claims experts who know where the problem lies.
- Developing medical stability programs that create stronger hospital partnerships
- Software and processes for developing comprehensive catalogs for social work/discharge planning personnel of community based care alternatives. This helps with more effective discharge planning which reduces uncompensated care
Click Here for White Paper on How Our Commitment Works
Click Here for Press Release
As an added bonus there will be breakout sessions for Michigan’s adult foster care and home for the aged providers. There will be specific interactions designed to help both care business models to work better together. These breakout sessions will provide twelve, (12) hours of continuing education for the adult foster care community with four, (4) additional hours provided at no extra cost using printed, self-study products.
In most situations there are multiple ways to get something done, including within the skilled nursing center and community based care provider. This year we will show the best way with the nursing home patient and group home resident being the ultimate winners!
Click Here to reserve your spot now.
Sign-in and share your thoughts.
For more on our contribution to our targeted areas join the www.LinkedIn.com Group:
Our other homes on the web:
Direct Care Training & Resource Center, Inc.
Photos used are for communicative affect only and may belong to their respective licensees. They must never be received as an indication of the support or endorsement of or by or affiliation with any individual or organization. Photos are also not meant to disparage any race, gender, faith, ethnicity or sexual orientation. The photos used are for the sole purpose of complementing the subject matter written.
Another joint product of Direct Care Training & Resource Center, Inc. and Health Industry Marketing. Request more information at: email@example.com. 866.982.4449. Remember dates changed to December 15 and 16, 2015.