Advantages associated with purchasing an existing business either in adult day care, assisted living or home care include:
- Established reputation of previous owner
- Sense of goodwill in community that is familiar with a credible operation
- No need to reinvent everyday matters including policies that govern the business since these may already be in place
Of course a business managed by the wrong people can bring more drama and heartache so you need to do your homework well. Such an opportunity exists now in the Western Wayne County suburbs of Detroit, Michigan. A 6-bed home whose owner wants to double his focus on skilled home care outside of Michigan is now for sale and is generally at capacity.
- Location: Western Wayne County – Michigan
- Business Asking Price: $168,000.00
- Annual Revenue: $80,000.00 at capacity average after expenses satisfied
- Real Estate: Also for sale but owner will entertain a lease
- Accessibility: Ramped, has barrier free entry and exit
The home is under contract with a Medicaid waiver agent to serve their enrollees and with a national referral source for placements.
Purchasing something already in existence can also provide a jump start to larger goals in care oriented entrepreneurship.
Those who may be interested in discussing this should Click Here for the photo gallery and send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more on our contribution to our targeted areas join the www.LinkedIn.com Group:
Our other homes on the web:
Photos used are for communicative affect only and may belong to their respective licensees. They must never be received as an indication of the support or endorsement of or by or affiliation with any individual or organization. Photos are also not meant to disparage any race, gender, faith, ethnicity or sexual orientation. The photos used are for the sole purpose of complementing the subject matter written. This site does not sell real estate. When the sale of real estate is associated with the sale of a care business a licensed real estate broker is involved.
All Rights Reserved